Friday, October 24, 2014

The Samsung Galaxy

Samsung is releasing what I think is the biggest step in smart phones in a long time. The Note Edge is a Note 4 with a small strip of curved screen running down the side.

The screen contains your recent apps and can show twitter feed. It will show the amount of steps you have taken using S Health and all sorts of other things as developers get a hold of it.

I think that the screen will kinda get in the at of the way most people use a phone such as the Note. It takes two hands and when your typing you done wanna have wrap your hand around that screen and hope you don't touch it. I have enough trouble reaching something at the top of my S5 and not touching something with another part of my hand.

What do you guys think. Will it be a good selling innovative idea or will it do OK or will it tank. Leave a comment below.

(Photo Credit: the verge )

No comments:

Post a Comment